LETTERING

This week I have been working in lettering at school. I have been doing a drawing typing welcome in different languages and  typography. Using different typographies is a very useful method for attracting people and persuading them to buy or consume a product. For example:

Imagen relacionada

Now I´m going to show my beautiful drawing I made in class. I hope you like it!





I have been asked to take some photos of different typographies in the street and explain why I have choosen them, so there are my three: 




This one is the typography of LENOVO, and I took it when I was doing homework at home.




The second one is a picture of the jersey I'm wearing at the moment, a JACK & JONES jersey.

The third typography is about SWEETCOLOR, and I took it of the carpet I use for school.













































Comments

Popular Posts